That AMESECURITIES system is very very cocked up!
Entered 3x my order without the system showing on the enter date. No wonder my balance looked very weird.
Anyway, today got stopped out due to end of contra margin. Wow, contra margin can have 10 days one in Malaysia. Woo Hoo!
Total loss is $2252.72. Should be losing only a third ($750.90) if not for the system cocked up.
Anyway, I practically had a 10% loss. Should have cut loss when stop loss was hit! Anyway learnt the lesson and better too, as the stock might be going down some more. Then I’ll buy in then.
Good luck!
Entered 3x my order without the system showing on the enter date. No wonder my balance looked very weird.
Anyway, today got stopped out due to end of contra margin. Wow, contra margin can have 10 days one in Malaysia. Woo Hoo!
Total loss is $2252.72. Should be losing only a third ($750.90) if not for the system cocked up.
Anyway, I practically had a 10% loss. Should have cut loss when stop loss was hit! Anyway learnt the lesson and better too, as the stock might be going down some more. Then I’ll buy in then.
Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment